ShinyMS MapleStory Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TsuAme Probably Leavin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TsuAme

TsuAme Probably Leavin Empty
PostSubject: TsuAme Probably Leavin   TsuAme Probably Leavin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:49 pm

Hey Guys Sorry i have to quit playing due to reasons hope u guys have fun someone give peter and killer and my guild reborn a message >< soz and tell killer to message me at eternalz8@hotmail.com anyone who wants to talk to me feel free
Back to top Go down
Tsuame

PostSubject: Re: TsuAme Probably Leavin   TsuAme Probably Leavin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Ima miss all of my shinyms friends <3
Back to top Go down
vi3tgrlcindy
Admin
vi3tgrlcindy

PostSubject: Re: TsuAme Probably Leavin   TsuAme Probably Leavin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:13 am

What happened?
Back to top Go down
Tsuame

PostSubject: Re: TsuAme Probably Leavin   TsuAme Probably Leavin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:56 am

Wll my parents thought i spend money on games but i dont so ..... But i may be on once a week to visit when my parents arnt home
Back to top Go down
vi3tgrlcindy
Admin
vi3tgrlcindy

PostSubject: Re: TsuAme Probably Leavin   TsuAme Probably Leavin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Tell your parents to talk to me. Or show them the FREE DOWNLOAD XD. Btw, i was JUSTKIDDING about the parents talk thing. like dude, i'm fifteen ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsuame

PostSubject: Re: TsuAme Probably Leavin   TsuAme Probably Leavin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:25 pm

Wel im going to stay on the fourms and hope everyone has fun and know i was the best player xd tho i had to leave l
Back to top Go down
vi3tgrlcindy
Admin
vi3tgrlcindy

PostSubject: Re: TsuAme Probably Leavin   TsuAme Probably Leavin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:10 am

Lol, you'll come back soon... right ? 8D
Back to top Go down
Tsuame

PostSubject: Re: TsuAme Probably Leavin   TsuAme Probably Leavin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:54 am

i hope so but i prob wont be playing alot only visiting xD
Back to top Go down
Claudia

Claudia

PostSubject: Re: TsuAme Probably Leavin   TsuAme Probably Leavin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Tsuame wrote:
i hope so but i prob wont be playing alot only visiting xD

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TsuAme Probably Leavin   TsuAme Probably Leavin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TsuAme Probably Leavin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShinyMS MapleStory Private Server :: ShinyMS :: Hellos/Goodbyes-