ShinyMS MapleStory Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He want it, he got it.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vi3tgrlcindy
Admin
vi3tgrlcindy

He want it, he got it. Empty
PostSubject: He want it, he got it.   He want it, he got it. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:25 am

Okay, so I'll be telling you in a short version what happened between me and Damion. Just to give you a heads up, all that level 200, is him. Fail. I exited the real version. Took my time to type it for nothing, but here's a shorter one because I'm lazy. -;

We used to play in a world called Mardia in GMS. He was my MSBF. Then we moved onto ShinyMS. He was a GM, but one day, I let him host an event, but he fcked it up by letting the server crash. How? He summoned a bunch of zakum and horntail in a row in Henesys. I asked him why and out of no where, he said he QUIT. Later on, this girl name Lizzy asked him why he not a GM anymore? He said because he got FIRED. Since my school switched grading system, I started to do more school work. He kept IMing me, but I ignored them because they're not important. Soon we broke up, and he kept wanting to go back;since I showed no reaction to it, he gave up. One day, I went in my sister's room to play on her laptop. I saw her messages with Damion. Damion said he like her. So I'm like wtf? And when I'm on my noob characters, he sit next to her, but when I'm on [Cindy], he go to train. In the morning on March 21, 2010, he asked a question three times. On his third time, he asked me, I said IDFK. He put F6 and whisper me that I hate him and all sort of shit. I said I don't hate you, I just don't talk to you because I got nothing to say. He was telling me about those PAST memories when we were in GMS. I told him they're not very vivid, and I don't want to remember it. He was telling me why; obviously, he don't understand the definition of vivid. He said I kept giving him BS, so he told me not to whisper him again. Later on my sister went home and I was roaming her phone. I saw he said, "Your sister is so ugh. She made everyone in ShinyMS hate me." When I asked him that, he started acting like that's not what he said. He even tried smart talking me. He came back to the part where he fcked up the server and said,"When silent and comchien fcked up the server, you don't tell them anything, but when I do, you shit on me." Wtf? They NEVER did fcked up the server. Then he kept saying whatever I said was bs and told me not to whisper him anymore. He said I'm a jerk for everything I do. So I let ShinyMS take a poll. They ended up saying I'm not a jerk. I even said, "Do you guys think it's okay to date your sister after dating you and she doesn't even like him?" They said, "NO." He whispered me asking, 'Lol, having fun?" Of course I'm having fun. He told me not to whisper him anymore, so I said it to everyone. Then I said I will post this on forums, so people kept bugging me to do so. So here it is! He even told other people,"Why is your sister like this?" He should know I will retaliate. He known me since GMS; he claims he know me so well. It don't matter how long you know me, it matter how close you are to me. He don't understand that fact.He even said," If you don't see me on, something happened. ByE" Such a sympathy way to get pity? *five minutes later* he goes on -.- Wow right? More, but it's kept as an unknown

Edit: He also went on AFTER I had to go to sleep because of my curfew. < He knows my curfew.

Last edited by vi3tgrlcindy on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
`Luscious™

`Luscious™

PostSubject: Re: He want it, he got it.   He want it, he got it. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Teehee . And this is why I try not to Maple-Date . :3 Too much drama . Besides , when you're younger , whether IRL or Online , it's hard to find a guy who's not a player . That's all they are nowadays . In for banging and then they bounce . Or they'll stick around 'til you're sick of 'em , and then they'll bounce&move on like nothing happened , like you never existed . OR , they'll make a big scene out of it , and then the next day they're all up on someone else . LOL . Which is HONESTLY , why I stopped dating period . :3

I HOPE YER` GONNA BEE OKAAY CINDAAY <3 (:
Back to top Go down
vi3tgrlcindy
Admin
vi3tgrlcindy

PostSubject: Re: He want it, he got it.   He want it, he got it. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:24 pm

LOL, most definitely I'm okay(: . He wanted humiliation, he got it. I'll forget him easily like I did before. It didn't bother me. My friend even had his own idea that Damion was gay and tried to hide it, but that's his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Claudia

Claudia

PostSubject: Re: He want it, he got it.   He want it, he got it. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:10 am

`Luscious™ wrote:
Teehee . And this is why I try not to Maple-Date . :3 Too much drama . Besides , when you're younger , whether IRL or Online , it's hard to find a guy who's not a player . That's all they are nowadays . In for banging and then they bounce . Or they'll stick around 'til you're sick of 'em , and then they'll bounce&move on like nothing happened , like you never existed . OR , they'll make a big scene out of it , and then the next day they're all up on someone else . LOL . Which is HONESTLY , why I stopped dating period . :3

I HOPE YER` GONNA BEE OKAAY CINDAAY <3 (:
I totally understand ): I hope you watch you're worries away with drama ;-;
Back to top Go down
Claudia

Claudia

PostSubject: Re: He want it, he got it.   He want it, he got it. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:10 am

I also hope you'll be okay :DD We're always supporting yew cindy<33
Back to top Go down
vi3tgrlcindy
Admin
vi3tgrlcindy

PostSubject: Re: He want it, he got it.   He want it, he got it. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Read it again. Last sentence EDIT:
Back to top Go down
Claudia

Claudia

PostSubject: Re: He want it, he got it.   He want it, he got it. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:09 pm

what a h0e o.o
Back to top Go down
`Luscious™

`Luscious™

PostSubject: Re: He want it, he got it.   He want it, he got it. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:57 pm

All thee kidds online are whores nowadays .
owo ..
Back to top Go down
vi3tgrlcindy
Admin
vi3tgrlcindy

PostSubject: Re: He want it, he got it.   He want it, he got it. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Lol, you know he prollie be reading this atm (:
Back to top Go down
Claudia

Claudia

PostSubject: Re: He want it, he got it.   He want it, he got it. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:22 pm

vi3tgrlcindy wrote:
Lol, you know he prollie be reading this atm (:

Meh, his fault Smile
Back to top Go down
Claudia

Claudia

PostSubject: Re: He want it, he got it.   He want it, he got it. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:23 pm

I bet he didn't even realize how lovely you were and what big of a worth you are. <-- Compliment o.o
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: He want it, he got it.   He want it, he got it. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:03 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down
http://shinymaplestory.omgforum.net
Claudia

Claudia

PostSubject: Re: He want it, he got it.   He want it, he got it. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:25 pm

Admin wrote:
o.o

o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He want it, he got it.   He want it, he got it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He want it, he got it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShinyMS MapleStory Private Server :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic Discussion-